When you use the website www.onlinedesignmadeeasy.com in order to download goods
and use the services that we provide then we will need to collect some personal
information about you when you do so for activities such as setting up an account.
We may collect the following information from you:
1. Your IP address (which will be stored in server logs)
2. Your name (where you provide it in setting up an account with us or in contact forms)
3. Your email address (where you provide it in setting up an account with us or in contact forms)
4. Your phone number (where you provide it in setting up an account with us or in contact forms)
Analytical data such as your IP address may be used to help us to identify you when you visit the website. We will use ither personal information such as your name and contact details to fulfil our business obligations to you as well as getting in touch with you if we need to for example to update you on the status of an order.
This information is only held for as long as is necessary for us to complete our business. Analytical information such as your IP address will be kept on our server for a period of 30 days and will then be deleted. All email addresses and other contact information will be kept for a period of seven years after we have conducted all of our business with you.
Under current data protection laws all customers will have a number of rights about the personal information that is collected about them. All users have the right to request the following with regards to their data:
1. The right to erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten).
2. The right to object (the right to have us stop using your data for a specified purpose)
3. The right to amendment (the right to have incorrect data amended)
4. The right to access (to be given a copy of all the data we hold on you in a portable format)
5. The right to the restriction of processing (to restrict the use of your data)
6. Rights related to automated processing (we do not conduct any automated processing)
We take the security of your privacy very seriously here at www.onlinedesignmadeeasy.com.
All of our staff are trained in information security and data protection and we want to
always assure you that this is something that we will take very seriously.
We have all effective physical and technological security measures in place to safeguard your data including SSL (Secure Socket Layered) encryption software.
website to run better. These small files are saved on to the computer’s
hard drive and then allows the website to remember and tailor the user